Re: First Time Bloom Today - TB Spinning Wheel

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: First Time Bloom Today - TB Spinning Wheel
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:13:25 -0000

Iris-photos is where I can't see the photo.  Hort.net is the host
for the iris-photo arhives and is how I view postings.  I sign in to
the Yahoo Group in order to post a reply, as now.  I know Yahoo
doesn't store the photos, but the archives do.  The message
indicates there is a photo with the posting, but it isn't there for
me.  Normally, there isn't any problem.  Though I will note that
Thomas Fietz posted a photo file of arils growing in their native
country that never made it to the archives.  I would dearly loved to
have loved seen the photo, but don't receive mail directly in my
mail box from the list.

photos@yahoogroups.com] On
> Behalf Of donald
> Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:06 PM
> To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [iris-photos] Re: First Time Bloom Today - TB Spinning
> Theresa Yates wrote:
> > Spinning wheel has always been dependable here & is also now in
> bloom.
> >
> > Theresa Yates Wolfecity TX ( somewhere n. of Greenville Tx)
> >
> > The bloom got a little flattened by the wind.
> The photo is not in the archives on hort.net.  At least when I
> Anyone know why?
> Thanks.
> Donald Eaves
> donald@e...