Re: Do you know mw ??

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Do you know mw ??
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 05:43:04 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 05:43:04 -0600

Hi John,
I was curious about it, as it reminded me of some of my unknowns, but they are IB in size.  Anyway, I did some digging for photos of 'Court Magician'.

Your photos are better than ones I've found on line, but I think it is likely a match.
Here is a link to a photo at Cayeux.  The pattern is a tad more developed on theirs, and the beard looks bigger (but I think the flower is either not fully open or a bit stunted in theirs).  Anyway, it is very close to yours, and if you planted that, it seems like it is most likely it.
Sorry about the two line link.  It didn't fit on the page as one.

Yahoo! Groups Links