companion plants - update

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] companion plants - update
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:13:08 -0500

TBs are short here everywhere for the most part.  These aren't shorter than
anywhere else, even without the companion plants.  Not entirely sure I can
blame it on the companions.  If nothing happens, I'm going to have a red bed
a bit later.  All those spires should be covered.  I hope they do it all at
once.  These plants will work for me, but perhaps a lighter touch in
allowing them to grow is in order.  There are irises blooming in this bed
you can't see.  However, if you are there walking around the bed and the
other one like it, the effect isn't all that bad.  Would've been better if
the TBs reached a bit higher, though.  At least these TBs will get some
shade during the baking summer.  They like that here.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image