RE: Enriched by Craig

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: Enriched by Craig
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:49:20 -0500

Here is my picture from the Median convention last year.  I was impressed with the flower and the clump.  There are three different pictures so I will send them in separate emails.

The interesting part is that the pictures came from two different gardens, 550 and 551 from one and 383 from another.

JPEG image