Re: Accumulated junk

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Accumulated junk
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:51:00 -0400

Several of the genuine Schreiner blues that I've tried here have
problems getting thru our usual spring weather to produce bloom stalks.
Since you have some of the same kind of selection pressures that I do,
and that Oregon doesn't, yours might be even 'better' than Schreiner
intros, at least in the mid-continent southeast.

<.....I refer to them as
                   my 'Schreiner Blues'.  .... A bit cheeky to
                   assume mine are even as good as what Schreiner puts
out....Donald>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8