Re: Roundup or temp fluctuation damage?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Roundup or temp fluctuation damage?
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:31:08 -0400

That looks like what I see here after hot, dry weather as the buds are
developing.  Freeze damage can also look like that.

It doesn't look like Roundup damage, which always seems to affect
pigments here at lowest doses, then form if it was hit with more.

<Can this damage be caused by a simple large fluctuation in
                   temperature, like our short heat wave last month?>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8