Re: Re: seedling blooming today

  • Subject: Re: Re: [iris-photos] seedling blooming today
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:16:26 -0500

Hello David, nah, I don't think anyone commented.  Thanks for your thoughts
David. I'll definately give it a second year.  I'm actually giving just about
everything a second year of bloom.  Just want to see how they compare to the
first year.  Two bad years though, and out they go. The first bloom on this
seedling lasted 5days, That is a very long time, but temps got cold here and
everything is in slow mo, so can't accurately judge. Lots more stalks on
other seedlings, but like I said, the cold weather has slowed everything
down. Thanks agian
Will Warner