Re: Re: Pink/blue beard

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Pink/blue beard
  • From: "Mike Sutton" suttons@lightspeed.net
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:44:13 -0700

it's pretty pink, looks acurate in my monitor.  i've noticed that if  a pink
has an underlay of lavender it appears pinker.  I thought it was just my
eyes but I guess if you are seeing it too then my eyes aren't as bad as I
thought.........I will go take a picture of one that is even pinker.
thanks for the input.