Re: Purple and Red Spuria seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Purple and Red Spuria seedling
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:01:57 -0500

Jan if that one becomes available I would certainly like to try it. Thanks for posting.

Jan Lauritzen wrote:
I have had a variety of spuria seedlings open in the last week.  Most are obviously daughters of Betty Cooper.  The brown one I send earlier and this purple with red one are from other pods.  The pods are bee pods so I do not know the parents, only which varieties I had in the patch.

I have seen so many beautiful seedlings from the group in the last couple of weeks.

Jan