Sorry to send this same flower again, but this exposure is so much better than the previous photo...and clearly shows the yellow ground.  I love the cobalt blue beard contrasting with the grape coloring.....The yellow ground is even in the stands.....  IB  (Chubby Cheeks x Fancy Woman)   ( I've just crossed this to Amusing.....! This is very fertile...I already have seeds sprouting from last years cross.....)