Chasing Rainbows

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Chasing Rainbows
  • From: "Marilyn" mcamp@starband.net
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:22:03 -0400

­Hi everyone.  Again, I would like to thank the people that gave me advice on posting a picture.  I will try it again.  This picture of Chasing Rainbows was taken last June, when the irises bloom where I live.  Someone had asked if anyone had a picture a few weeks ago, so I thought I would post mine.
Marilyn (Shadow_6150, near Houghton Lake, MI, more zone 4 than 5.

Yahoo! Groups Links