Re: ID question

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: ID question
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:12:16 -0500

Hi Mike.  I have good news!
After searching on the photos list, I was shocked to find that there was no photo of Jesse's Song!
I count it a blessing that I actually took a pic of mine blooming last year, considering that
it is growing in a strange area of my property -- which is quite laden with quackgrass, and other cumbersome weeds of the like.  Nevertheless, I had a beautiful stalk (or two or three!) of it to capture in my Digital Camera!
You'll see the photo posted next after this e-mail!
Enjoy, and I hope it helps!