Re: AB Judean Rouge

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB Judean Rouge
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 16:39:24 -0700

Thank you Betsy, I am enjoying your blooms! All I have had so far is one pumila, Burst of Blue bloom. I quickly selfed it, and deposited it in the greenhouse so the pollen would not get washed away. I might get at least some pumila seeds and I could use those since they seem more and more difficult to locate. There are plenty of MDBs on the market but not pumilas. It looks like we will have more showers most of this week. We have been doing our weekly shopping on a not so regular basis because we rush out whenever there is a good chance of no rain, now you realise I did not mention sunshine. It seems to have gone South and I mean far south like Central or South America! I can't believe very soon Easter will be upon us and my garden is still in shambles having not been able to garden most of this winter. I should not complain, some people have been worse off than us ... landslides, etc.   Pretty soon I will have to process the photos we have accumulated so far in the 2007 folder and see if they can replace some in the 2006 cklist.  Green with envy for your blooms,