Re: AB Zipporah's Beauty

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB Zipporah's Beauty
  • From: "Betsy Higgins" higgins881@mchsi.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:51:35 -0400

Hi Margie,
    Thanks for the compliment--my photos may be nice, but yours are gorgeous.  Did you ever receive my email of 3/26 requesting your permission to use your photos for the Checklist?  And wondering if you are now in a position to grow 10 ABs for Plant Sale Plus?  When I asked you 2 years ago you were looking for more garden space.
    Betsy