Re: SDB--Indentity help please (PHOTO)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB--Indentity help please (PHOTO)
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 18:54:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Billy - STAR IMAGE is a Standard Dwarf by Cleo Palmer, registered and introduced in 1993.  It's described as "S. lavender, base deeper; F. lilac lavender, dark red violet spot; beards yellow tipped lavender."

Mike Ayers
St Louis MO

brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com> wrote:
I need help identifying this SDB, if at all possible.  It was given to me a few years ago by a sweet lady who is a horticulturist and a judge for many different type of flower shows, although I don't think she has ever done any judging for Iris. She told me the name of this was "Star Image", however, with all the searching I've done, I've had no success finding anything. Any and all help would greatly appreciated.

Billy

Blab-away for as little as 1/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Blab-away for as little as 1/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS