SDB seedling 1501-EF

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB seedling 1501-EF
  • From: petalpusherpaul@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 20:05:47 EDT

    This is one of the parents to the previous 1204-A.  It is a cross of (Celsius x (Chanted x Fairy Lore))  Celsius was a fantastic parent for me, but I lost it in my move and cannot find it again.  Would any of you have a piece for sale or know a distributor who sells it?  I would love to have it again.  Using this SDB as a parent is giving me very interesting seedlings.... Paul Hill