Re: Resizing Pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Resizing Pictures
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:29:50 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/2006 9:49:48 PM Central Daylight Time, barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com writes:
Birdie and others, I just found the Microsoft PowerToys website and downloaded Image Resizer. It puts a menu item, "Resize Pictures" on when you right click on a picture. Then you can resize it however you like. I use Small. But some of my pictures didn't end up as small as we'd like to post here. Not sure why.

Cheers, Barb

Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
AIS, DIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com/
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org/
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/
AIS Checklist Data: http://www.irisregister.com/
Unfortunately it is only for those with windows XP.  Wish it was for the old windows but oh well........

Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS