Re: SDB sedling 1303-A

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SDB sedling 1303-A
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:03:53 -0500

You made me laugh Paul.  At least now I know I'm not the only one that has
the pollen out before the camera.  It is harder to assess those standards
after you've been nosing around in there : )

I really like the pattern you have here.  Hope that cross took!

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where it looks like Jewel baby will win the prize for 1st to bloom this spring

Care2 make the world greener!

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.

Yahoo! Groups Links