Tall Bearded seedling 1094-B

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Tall Bearded seedling 1094-B
  • From: petalpusherpaul@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 22:14:51 EDT

This is one of two plants that I saved from a cross of (Queen In Calico x Sky Hooks) back in 1996.  I started with this and used it as a parent, crossing it to Luminata and Plicata types.  Most of the seedlings that are just about to bloom for me here come from it.....I am trying to focus on plicata and luminata that will survive the south and its heat.  I have saved only the best branched and best growers and worked slowly forward from there.  I have peaked into buds about to open and I can barely wait for tomorrow....;)