MERLIN'S MAGIC (Jensen '85)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] MERLIN'S MAGIC (Jensen '85)
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:52:21 -0500

It has been unseasonably hot, dry, and the wind has been awfully hard on
the ABs that have started blooming here. However, I managed to get a few
fairly decent shots today, so thought I'd share a few.

This one is especially for Elm, whose talents are exceeded only by his

Bill Wells (in southern MO where paradise becomes Heaven when the irises
begin to bloom...)

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image