Re: HIST: TB: ?pallida pink?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HIST: TB: ?pallida pink?
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 22:18:21 -0000

I can't help with it being pallida or not, but that beard is
definitely bushier than I'm used to seeing on a lot of older iris as
they grow here. Aren't the pallidas usually later blooming?  They are
here in relation to the general iris population.

What are the little puffball spheres in the background?  They look too
tall for dandylions and it seems like it would be too early anyway.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links