HYB: Seedlings Sunstrip X Touch of Mink

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Seedlings Sunstrip X Touch of Mink
  • From: Anita Moran avmoran1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:00:16 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I really Expected better than what I got
every thing from a MDB to 14"
mostly yellow
couple will watch the rest are nothing special
03Stm07 was the MDB sized one
03Stm09 is 14"
03Stm13 is the best I think so far and the only one so far with mulitple
blooms
but there are a total of 24 seedlings from the same pod

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens
USDA 6B
Maryland