Re: Could use help with an id on this iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Could use help with an id on this iris
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:21:19 -0500

Thanks, I will go and read the description on that.  I have a girl
friend who is bringing me a stalk from  Rare Treat.  She swears the
pic looks identicle.  That will help me sort that one in or out.  I
have Jesse's Song in anther part of my gardens.  It hasn't bloomed
yet, but I will keep that in  mind for when it does t compare.  Thanks
for your help!
Linda

.