TABRIZ (Kidd '83)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TABRIZ (Kidd '83)
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 23:30:09 -0500

Can anybody confirm or refute the ID of this one? Checklist makes no
mention of the purple spots in the falls... Otherwise, sounds close
enough. Haven't I read something about viruses causing spots?

Unfortunately, I have found several ABs in my computerized bed maps,
only to find no entry in my database. I'm filling in the missing
descriptions from the online checklist, but I can't remember the source
of some of them, so can't follow up that way. :-(

Bill Wells (in southern MO)

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image