TB LADY JANE

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB LADY JANE
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:36:23 -0500

Lauer, '01.  Only the 2nd iris I've bought for the name - as a gift to a
lady named Jane, of course.  Whose son-in-law made a big deal of having an
iris 'named' for him - LORD JEFF.  It's been a strong grower for me, but in
her setting of a town yard it has been a superlative performer with
multiple, tall strong stalks, more buds and larger blooms than it has been
for me growing under harsher conditions.  Odd color.  Palest lavender pink
with just a hint of a blue haze to it.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA