when I like haft marks

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] when I like haft marks
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:56:20 -0500

This OGB- seedling from PATINA X DESERT MOONLIGHT show a very organized
pattern of chocolate brown haft marks.  All the seedlings from the cross had
a similar pattern and look to some varying degree but the marks weren't so
well organized.  No variation in color, just dark brown.  It's my belief
that the signal pattern influences how these marks show up.  I wish I could
get a viable seed here, but so far it isn't one of the type that's proven
willing to provide any seeds.  Germination is almost nil when I do get a
seed, no matter how good the seeds appear.  Don't know why I keep trying.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image