Re: TB: Spirit World

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Spirit World
  • From: Laurie Frazer lauriefr@localnet.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:00:21 -0500

On Apr 23, 2006, at 9:18 AM, KEITH MINEO wrote:

I search Woodland's garden web site and Spirit World was not there? Is there some other place to check? If we can't find it would you consider selling me a bulb or two?

There's a fairly easy way to locate commercial sources for the irises you would like to purchase. Using Spirit World as an example, go to:

and type into the search box (including the quotation marks):

"Spirit World" iris

The search results will return websites of commercial iris growers offering Spirit World for sale.

normal annual precipitation 26-27"