HYB:1814(peach)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:1814(peach)
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:45:04 EDT

This is for some of the newer hybridizers.  Just to show them how different seedlings from the same cross can look.

1814 has give 4 reblooming seedlings.  I think I posted two of them last fall.  This one is from the same cross.  And I will post a second seedling picture that is a bit 'different!'  These two have not fall bloomed at this time.

If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives