Re: HYB: Registered seedling ALLELUIA

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Registered seedling ALLELUIA
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:36:59 -0400

Billy  --  Sorry to be slow in responding, but have been working to beat the rain.  TBs opening all over the place and some clumps already past peak!!!  SDBs and IBs are bloomed out.  The bloom season here this year is 2-3 weeks earlier than last year.  Of course, it will play heck with our shows, which can't be re-scheduled because facilities are contracted a year ahead.   I'll check with Don and Ginny at Winterberry Gardens.  If ALLELUIA is growing there as well as it does here, we should have enough to introduce next year.  Personally, ALLELUIA is one of my favorites.  I prefer the semi-draped form of the falls, and the color shouts "Lent is over!"  I'll let you know what I find out.  --  Griff