Re: Blooming Today: Golden Panther

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Blooming Today: Golden Panther
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:21:21 EDT

Heyyyyy....
  No fair! Yours is blooming before mine!!   Two more open today but many only beginning to form stalks, really surprising.   Born Again,  nice bitone red that has rebloomed once for me, and Aardvark Lark which may not make it to next year...a cold climate freebie that hasn't increased hardly at all...but beautiful...I'll post pics when I find the diginal camera...
Janet Natale
zone 8, Myrtle Beach SC

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS