Blooming Today: Aurelie

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blooming Today: Aurelie
  • From: matbeach1@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:55:17 EDT

"Aurelie," Richard Cayeux, blooming today in Myrtle Beach, SC, Zone 8

Somehow this survived the rampage I described the other day.

On some photos I had seen of this flower, it had horns; others did not show horns. Mine definitely has horns and a citrusy, almost grapefruit like, scent. Strong color.

Mike

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image