Blooming Today: Stop Flirting

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blooming Today: Stop Flirting
  • From: matbeach1@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:12:57 EDT

"Stop Flirting"  Barry Blyth

All I can say is WOW. This flower is beautiful beyond description. It is a very large bloom, gorgeous ruffling, superb substance, beautiful coloring. My first Blyth iris, and the other two -- Touch of Mahogany and Hold My Hand -- are really looking healthy, too.

Blooming today in Myrtle Beach, SC, Zone 8

JPEG image