Re: [SPAM] Re: Dwarf UNK, Unk Fall of Dwarf

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Dwarf UNK, Unk Fall of Dwarf
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:57:27 -0700

It's under 10" and the more I look at it I agree, I think this is Blue Ash. It's 8"
I wish someone could tell me if Boo and/or Blue Ash  is fragrant. Neither are listed as fragrant.
  • Once it opens it has a very clean crisp smell. I cut another stalk today to take to an iris  meeting, they also are not sure.

Linda