Re: [SPAM] Re: Butter Pecan - IB- Hager 1983

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Butter Pecan - IB- Hager 1983
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 10:52:11 -0700

 It has 4 standards also, but is that always the case, an iris has matching sets.? I had to go back and look at it, they're so close it looked like 3 standards until I separated it.

My last yr. pix is hard to tell. Those pixs have another underneath about to bloom so can't tell.
More are about to open - so I'll certainly check.  I should have some flat pixs from before I had my digital. I've had this iris for 4 yrs. never notice that, but I didn't notice now until you pointed this out.
Thanks again.
  • That's why it appears so perky I guess. It's showing off it's extras. (HA)

Linda