Re: Re: frost

  • Subject: Re: Re: frost
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 18:14:35 -0700 (PDT)

I think this cold weather is going affect a lot of folks over the next few days. We're expecting 30* tonight and mid-20's Friday and Saturday. I'm attemptting to protect at least one bloom stalk on a seedling of Griff's called "Alleluia". It's close to opening and would really hate to lose it beforehand.

Best of luck to everyone out there!

Billy

donald <donald@eastland.net> wrote:
Karl,

I'm sorry. With temps here in Texas predicted at or near freezing this
weekend, I know that much colder temps are up north and that's a lot of
miles. After the weeks of warmer weather, that can't be good for a lot
of people. I hate seeing it happen to anyone.

Donald

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist