Aladdin's Flame SDB -Closer to color

  • Subject: Aladdin's Flame SDB -Closer to color
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:50:31 -0700

 Does anyone have a pix of this that they think shows color.?  I put a border of 213R-192G-101B -that's the color the pointer says when I have it about half way up the S.  The pix on my computer w flower sitting beside me is pretty close to correct color.

It seems for me to get correct color it needs to be cloudy.  Even the shade of my body doesn't really do the trick or an umbrella.

But this is to me an unusual color.

Any tricks to getting browns-gold correct besides waiting on clouds and of course getting a better camera. (HA)

Aladdin's Flame SDB (3)

Linda in AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___