IB HIST: Tawny IB

 Hi all,

Was looking forward to Tawny IB (Pray 1974) blooming this year for the first time, but its two stalks froze to mush last night. I didn't pick them because I didn't think they were far enuf along to bloom in the house.  We got it to commemorate our cat Tawny who had to be put to sleep because of diabetes.

Does anyone have a picture of this they could post for me? I know Amberway has it and it reblooms for them in St. Louis. It's blue-gray and tan. Rita or Mike T, do you have it?

Thanks!

Barb

Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
AIS, DIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/