  • Subject: Re: SENDING PHOTOS
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 21:06:58 -0700

My process is to use a program like Photoshop or Picture It to first
set the picture to 72 dpi, then I resample the image to approximately 4
X 5 inches and when I save it, set the jpg compression to get down to
the file size I want. Setting the dpi and the picture size lets me
control the display size.

50KB or smaller is the recommended size and lots of folks get them
under 40KB. If you want to send multiple pictures in the same message,
please limit your total message size to 200KB.

On Apr 6, 2007, at 6:10 PM, bzzscheile@aol.com wrote:

> Barbara Null
> Tyler, Tx
> Well I obviously need help in how to send pictures.
> Barbara
> See what's free at AOL.com.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group