Iris pics.

Barbara Null
Tyler, TX

From reading the messages I get the impression that you guys can view a picture from the e-mail.  I have to go to the archives to see the pictures.  Don't knowe any other way.  John gave me instructions on how to send but may have to wait for my 11 year old computer genius to show me how.
Adam:  A jaw-droppingly beautiful seedling bloomed its maiden bloom out of ROUND TUIT yesterday.  Will take a picute and send it later.  Unfortunately there is only one tiny increase.
Linda:  I have a couple of BURST seedlings blooming and will try to send pics later.
My original PCI came from an accidental seedling from a seedling grown from seeds of Joe Ghios.  It has fourished for over 10 years.  I use it a lot in hybridizing as it obviously does well here.  It is easy to germinate the PCI seed; the trick is to get them to grow.

See what's free at AOL.com.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group