Re: Dark Vader SDB Miller 1985

  • Subject: Re: Dark Vader SDB Miller 1985
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:26:04 -0500

Yes Linda, the last bloom faded yesterday I think. I live right down the road from Donald and it's been snowing all day. I cut all the buds I had that I thought would open. Can't tell how much damage there is yet, but I'm hoping the iris season isn't completely gone. I fell lucky that I had two weeks of bloom.

Linda Smith wrote:

Didn't realize this was going to be so small.  I've never paid any attention what little ones I had in RR . Almost missed it even in this yard. Just got these in ground about middle of Sept. So it does like it here.

They were just lost in other yard over in Rimrock, so this is a whole new ball game for me.

I'm really finding I like them and w this yard being so small, I'm going to have to go more into these.

What a fun little cutie.

Pearl, yours bloomed earlier in TX. I think.

    (R. & L. Miller, R. 1985), Sdlg. 3784. SDB, 11" (28 cm), M
    "S. dark blue violet; F. black; bushy blue beard; ruffled. Mrs. Nate Rudolph X Abracadabra. MillerÕs Manor 1987 AM 1991, Cook-Douglas 1993"
  • The O w tilde is the way sometimes the print comes in from John's list. It's suppose to be of course a '.   Left it in case others have this problem.  John thinks it might be something to do w my computer.  Does anyone know how I might can fix it from coming in that way. ??

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist