  • Subject: Historic AB: SHEPAUG RIVER
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 22:06:06 -0500

Gadd, '77. An OGB- type AB. Not sure it's quite historic yet, either. But
close if it's not there. Made a nice clump this year and was near finished
before the weather today. Also had three pods forming. I'll have to cut
into them and see what was going on to find if they were balloon pods or
actually forming seeds. I like to know those of this type that capable of
setting seeds.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Recent Activity