Grasshopper Suspect, Damage by Grasshopper (maybe)

  • Subject: Grasshopper Suspect, Damage by Grasshopper (maybe)
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 09:28:58 -0700

First, my sincere condolences to all the weather problems. I've written to a few of you, don't know what to say.  It is just so sad, plus the vandalism.
But Pearl your bouquet was just beautiful among all the chaos.
 Now to next problem of nature.  No wonder I wasn't a farmer like my grandfather.
What's left of a grasshopper that my cat "Bugs" loves to catch . Not only is she a good mouser but catches anything that's looks fun to play with.
  • Do you think the damage on these stalks are cause by a grasshopper.?
Are the grasshoppers just eating or are they laying eggs and I need to get rid of these stalks quickly??  The stalks are so big, flowers are still blooming on them so hate to cut them.  What ever has just scared the stalk.
There's not many like this but it is getting that season around here.
If you think it is something else, WHAT? If it is grasshoppers any safe control besides my cat?
Grasshopper Suspect
Damage by Grasshopper (maybe)
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity