Re: AB: a near miss

  • Subject: Re: AB: a near miss
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 02:02:43 -0000

> glad that your Arilbreds are coming out of the ice storm looking
like that.

I'm elated! It was back to pollen daubing like a crazy person (true)
today. Only about eleven or so pods showing so far and they were
formed before the freeze, so I'm wondering how they will progress.
The hail broke a lot of stalks that would have been daubed at the
time most of these were forming. Have good weather conditions during
pollen greatly increases the results you get, as you know.

> I really like the red TB seedling you just posted too. It has wide,
> pleasantly ruffled falls. If you see something wrong with it, it
must be in
> the stalk or clump that we can't see.

Not too much wrong, it's just a bit rough around the edges. There
are haft marks the photo didn't pick up, too. They aren't offensive
really, but they are there. The sibling got a bigger dose of those.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever