AB: beepod babies

  • Subject: AB: beepod babies
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:39:35 -0500

These came from a pod off SNOW BLANKET.  These are nice plants that grow
like TBs in plant habits, stalk height and bloom form.  But clearly they had
an AB parent.  I collected the pod as a beepod and these were the only two
seeds that germinated.  In all probability the bee was probably me cleaning
pollen off the brush as I walked by and failing to record it in the
notebook.  Results are as good a reason as I can think of to go ahead and
plant beepods.  I like both of these and they were a huge surprise.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

the control of the moderator of this list.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: