Re: Re: CULT: damaged clumps

  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT: damaged clumps
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:47:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/2007 12:17:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time, cseggen1@aol.com writes:

I just got Immortality last summer & it is in a new bed across the bed by the light pole.  From the house it doesn't look too bad but I have not climbed up there to look at it yet.  I have some of the common day lilies over there also behind the bed in the trees & they look to be mush also.
It was 32 when I got up this  morning but ice in the birdbath again so I think it got pretty low  temp wise last night!
Sad sad sad!
That should read "across the road"
I really should proof read more before I hit send!

See what's free at AOL.com.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist