Re: Burst (was Barbara Null's photos)

  • Subject: Re: Burst (was Barbara Null's photos)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:39:45 -0400

Mike, do you have a photo you could post? Width and substance seemed
pretty good here, but Barbara's comment makes me doubt my memory.

Looks like there may be some bloom on plants that weren't covered, but I
will be very surprised if there is much. Lots of nearly dead mushified
clumps out there.

> I have grown Burst for several years and it always had full sized and very pretty flowers. I don't know how it will do here at our new place, the ground is a lot different then the place we had in Villa Ridge, MO. I doubt that I will see flowers here this year as I have suffered serious frost damage to my Iris. Hope you have a good bloom season. Mike

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist