Re: CULT: wind

  • Subject: Re: CULT: wind
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:30:40 -0700

Griff that is awful!!!  Those irises need to be carrying baseball bats so they can knock those containers in another direction.  LOL  (Poor things)
Winds were gusting here yesterday too.  It blew over a palm tree in a pot, but fortunately not on any irises.  We had a tall Mesquite tree in the front yard topple over from winds last year.  fortunately no real damage done that time either.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.