Re: HYB: Clarence's Pollen

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Clarence's Pollen
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:43:38 +0200

"Do you find the pollen difficult or easy to work with?"
Last year i got only
6seeds out of Clarence X Breakers
and 15 seeds out of Gay Parasol X Clarence
Both crossed have started germinating.
 here are the crosses that did NOT take on Clarence as a pod parent : Lucciola, Chubby cheeks, Pure allure.
 here are the crosses that did NOT take with Clarence as a pol parent :  Ange bleu, Awake, Popsickle, Alpine lake, Inland passage, Touch of sky, Silverado, Skylark song, Royal encounter, Cutie eyes.
I have the impression it takes a lot of patience to get something out of Clarence!
But i'm sure i must be worth it!
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - Nederland