Re: HYB: TB: Pink blend seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: Pink blend seedling
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

Love that deep color, Francelle.  Do you plan to introduce it?  I hope so.
Will you be at the Reg. 15 Trek this weekend?
Jan in Chatsworth

FRANCELLE EDWARDS <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
This was my favorite pink seedling from last year.  It hasn?t disappointed me this year.  It?s vigorous, good stalks, six to eight buds.  Now if I can just figure out how to get it to rebloom.  It?s fertile both ways.  I have nice healthy seedlings from it by reciprocal crosses with my reblooming Cloud Reflection.
Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group