From: Sheri
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:55 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Moving Iris ???

Hello all,

I don't post much, just usually lurk and drool over the pictures. I
have a question about moving Iris tho and felt I could get a good dose
of opinions here. I know fall is the best time to move Iris, or late
summer, but I have some tall beardeds in a mixed flower flower bed that
I'd like to move now... any thoughts? I am assuming the move could
disrupt flowering this year and I'm ok with that..I just want to
preserve the plants somewhere else and open the bed space for something
else. Any suggestions on best way to move Iris in the Spring? I'd
also like to move some to my parents farm, should I pot them since they
won't be planted immediately? Any and all thoughts appreciated, feel
free to email me privately as well. mnhop2@yahoo.com

Sheri in MN

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group